Terms & Conditions
The Client: The recipient of the service and name listed on the booking form.
Makeup Artist: Eleanor Norman
The Agreement: The contract that exists between the Client and the Makeup Artist for the agreed fee.
The Fee: The amount payable by the client to the makeup artist for the services listed above.
The Event: Relates in principle to the date whereby the event (i.e. wedding) takes place.
The Party: Additional members of the bridal party.
2. Wedding Terms and Conditions
Securing the booking of an event:
- Deposit of £50 is required to secure an event, this amount will be deducted from the final Fee
- Once paid, can be refunded up to 7 working days after the trial if the client does not wish to go ahead with the booking.
- If the client cancels before the trial, booking fee will not be refunded.
- Trial run bookings are non refundable.
- Arranging a trial without paying a booking fee does not reserve the makeup artist's service for the event.
- Due to demand, a minimum booking of Bride plus 3 adults is required on a Saturday from 1st May to 1st October. At any other time a minimum booking of Bride plus 1 adult is required.
- Payments can be made in cash or via bank transfer only.
- For wedding events, the Fee must be paid in full at least 7 days before the event, less any deposit paid. However, if you chose to pay the remaining balance on the day then this is to be paid by cash only.
- For trials, payments by bank transfer must be paid in full at least 7 days before the event, less any deposit paid. Cash payments must be paid no later than the day of the trial.
4. Responsibility of the Client
- The Client shall inform The Makeup Artist of any issues that may affect the use of any equipment or products used. This includes but is not limited to sensitivities, allergies, and medical conditions. The Makeup Artist cannot be held liable for any losses or damage that is incurred due to the client's failure to inform the artist of any known condition.
- The Makeup Artist reserves the right to refuse service to The Client or members of The Party, for any reasons but not limited to abusive and threatening behaviour.
- At any point The Client can cancel the event by informing The Makeup Artist.
- If The Client cancels a wedding within 30 days notice there is no cancellation fee. However any less and The Client will be liable to pay 50% of the agreed fee.
- Cancellation by The Makeup Artist due to circumstances including, but not limited to, problems rendering the performance of their obligations and where no other suitable alternative can be given will result in a refund to The Client. No further compensation will be offered.
- If The Booking is directly affected by circumstances beyond the control of The Makeup Artist, every possible endeavour to rectify such situations will be made, however, no compensation will be offered on the part of The Makeup Artist. The Client is strongly advised to take out wedding insurance to cover against such situations.
- Exclusivity is not guaranteed for the whole day of The Event, therefore timings will be seriously considered when agreeing to any booking. Timings and numbers will be taken seriously into account before committing to all bookings. It is unlikely that there will be another event on the day; and any second event undertaken by The Makeup Artist will not affect the first event. An exclusivity can be arranged if preferred.
- The client agrees that The Makeup Artist may use any photography for publicity purposes, which include but are not limited to The Makeup Artist's website or social media pages.
8. Social Media
Please be aware that The Makeup Artist may use images for promotional purposes on social media. If The Client objects to this, please make it known upon booking. Client's names can be withheld and are rarely used in full unless The Client wishes to be tagged.
9. Travel Expenses
- The Client will cover any necessary travel expenses of The Makeup Artist as agreed at the time of booking.
- The Makeup Artist will travel free within a 15 mile radius of CB25 0HN
- A charge of 40p per mile will be added outside of this area including the return journey. This is to include, should it be required, congestion and parking charges.